Chiropractic Techniques in Santa Monica
The styles of Chiropractic adjustments in Santa Monica, which I practice are 1. manual adjusting of the spine and extremities, 2.SOT blocking of the hips/low back, 3. Activator Apparatus for those who don’t want to be adjusted with a manipulative technique, and 4. flexion-distraction table for low back and neck disc disorders.
how we can help in Santa Monica
A typical first visit consists of: a basic medical history, examination and consultation of findings, and any or all of the following procedures to help control the symptoms associated with the reason you are seeking care.
- Heat- To relax the muscles, increase flow of oxygenated blood, loosen up the area(s) of concern.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation- decreases pain, muscle tension, and spasms.
- Ultrasound- decreases inflammation, breaks up scar tissue, increases rate of oxygenated blood to the area to encourage the healing process.
- Massage- to loosen up the muscles, trigger points, and spasms; as well as feel and find what areas of the body need to be adjusted and balanced.
- Stretching- to increase flexibility and joint/body ranges of motion, to allow more movement and decrease the likelihood of new or further injury.
- Chiropractic Adjustments- the spine or extremities (shoulders, elbows, wrists and hands; hips, knees, ankles feet).
- Ice and Exercises- ice to lock in the new oxygen enriched blood, and decrease pain/ inflammation. Exercises to strengthen involved areas of concern.
- Flexion-Distraction Table for treatment of disc injuries to spine
- Infrared Sauna- relax at 135 degrees to lose weight, detox, sweat like you've never sweat before, and burn fat cells.
- BEMER technology- increase your circulation up to 30% for up to 16 hours at a time with this FDA-approved class 2 medical device. It is an absolute game-changer
Abbreviated visits of one, all, or any combination of the list are always available as well.
Wellness/maintenance visits of HEAT, STRETCH, and ADJUSTMENT(S), are only $40 for any existing patients. This option is available any visit after initial visit.